Well I tried getting away...but got a new truck

MINK

Reaction score
As most of you know I sold my 2008 ec/lb 6.4 a month ago after owning it for the past 3 years..It was just time to move on and I was over the extended cab long bed.
attachment.jpg

I told myself I was going to wait untill this fall to buy another truck. My goals were under 80k miles and I really didnt want to spend $40,000..had to be white and a crew cab short bed...have had my eyes out for a 11-13 6.7 or a well optioned 6.4....Well I found a 2010 CC/SB lariet that just so happened to be at a local dealership..so pretty effortlessly I am now a owner of a new to me 6.4 LOL not sure how I feel about it but I really missed driving a truck and LOVE the black leather and microsoft sync..

Parts ordered so far are very simple, this truck will stay STOCK as far as the engine/trans is concerned...yeah i've said that before

-22x14 chrome Ions
-33x12.50 Fuel M/T
-TGC 2.5" Leveling kit
-Revtek shocks
-Recon mirror lens
-Camb Motorsports painted tail and 3rd brake lights
-Truxxedo roll up bed cover

Gonna remove the step bars, mud flaps and bug shield...I'm likely gonna leave the sick chrome handles and wheel well trim on for the time being..Still trying to decide what I want to do with the front end - likely a harley grill and painted bumpers.

Headlights already drive me nuts as this truck has the daytime running lights...does everyone prefer HIDs or the LED bulbs?

Suggestions are welcome!
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• old1.JPG
    old1.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 1,269
  • new 1.jpg
    new 1.jpg
    640.5 KB · Views: 1,301
  • new 2.jpg
    new 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,318

ToMang07

Reaction score
Not a fan of the chrome fender "flares" or the bug guard....but otherwise sharp truck!

MINK

Reaction score
Everyone always says they will keep it stock LOL. remember stock isn't fun

Working on something isnt fun to me anymore! If anything Ill just send this pile over to KDP and have the Matts make sure its all solid....but that really isnt part of the near future.
:whs: Everybody has stock!

Please god pull those wheels off quick!

There already sold, putting my 22s on tonight.

sootie

Reaction score
nice to see you back in a six fo!

gotta keep those chrome thingys brrroooooo. LOL

RSK

Reaction score
Led lights and rigid fogs, with an fx4 sticker delete kit, home girl!!! describe these daytime running lights? my 2010 is fully optioned out and doesn't have any day time running lights. anyway since you work at bank and manage the place, Do you fill out a loan application if you were to want a loan for something and then get to approve your self?

Reaction score
I would delete it and download a low hp tune, then take the tuner and give it to someone responsible and tell them not to give it back until your trading it in.

If your worried about tearing it up.

But at least it won't be eating itself away from the inside with erg and regens.

Latest posts

Members online