1st of 15 Hollyrock diesel shootout

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
The first hollyrock diesel shootout is tonight along with midnight madness at MIR. Its the 1st of 15 events combined with midnight madness. All the info is on MIR's website so if anyone is close is hauls be fun and should have a good turn out. Gates open at 630

swinky

Reaction score
Ohh chit. I'm down. Gotta get this turd running how she should though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Well tonight we had 50 trucks show up and it was awesome for the first shootout. Had 8 time runs before eliminations. And weather was awesome got a little chilly but it was fun. Here at the date for all the shootouts.

Friday, Apr 4 Friday, Aug 15
Friday, Apr 18 Friday, Aug 22
Friday, May 16 Friday, Aug 29
Friday, May 23 Friday, Sept 19
Friday, Jun 6 Friday, Oct 10
Friday, Jun 27 Friday, Oct 24
Friday, Jul 4 Friday, Oct 31
Friday, Aug 1

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
April 18th gates open at 6 and start racing at 630, anyone close needs to come out to the next Hollyrock Diesel Shootout and see of we can top 50 trucks. It's a lot of fun a lot of trucks

johnp115

Reaction score
Yeah, all summer long bud! Text me if you want the dates. If you came to one and stayed there late, worst case scenario you'd stay and drink with us somd fellas..

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Yeah, all summer long bud! Text me if you want the dates. If you came to one and stayed there late, worst case scenario you'd stay and drink with us somd fellas..
Me and Jared are coming to some in august to give you boys a run for your money. I'll hold you to that drink though!

Latest posts

Members online