SCT X4 issue

uga33

Reaction score
Installed a 5" Flo Pro on my buddies 2012 tonight and went to tune it and it is saying General Error # 110 ad or ae (can't remember) additional update required please run auto update. Hooked tuner up to Wifi and it auto updated and I am still getting the same message. Anyone have any idea what to do now?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Installed a 5" Flo Pro on my buddies 2012 tonight and went to tune it and it is saying General Error # 110 ad or ae (can't remember) additional update required please run auto update. Hooked tuner up to Wifi and it auto updated and I am still getting the same message. Anyone have any idea what to do now?

Needs to be updated via sct updater online via USB port...mine had the same issue and that fixed it up.

WHS^ wifi update doesn't transfer the otherfiles the tuner needs. You will need to hook it up to a PC and update it using the SCT updater software.

uga33

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys. So all I need to do is download the software update off the SCT site and I'm all good? And do I need to get new tunes sent after the update?

Latest posts

Members online