• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Fully built 6.4 & parts

Josh0817

Reaction score
Springville New York (30) miles south of Buffalo
Selling the engine outta my 6.4 drove truck on street for 5k miles after build then decided to make 2.6 truck in testing before i ever pulled it truck blew rockshaft then a valve. I took the heads off the truck tonight. Going to machine shop in am. Once back i will be assembling the engine all the way to the valve covers. Youll get 6.4 block bored .030 over carrillo rods h11mainstuds, 625headstuds rotating assembly was balanced has heavy duty cut & coated postions with valve reliefs. Has elite diesel stage 2+ cam hamilton valve springs chromoly pushrods. Has river city aluminum oil pan Heads will have been magna-fluxed to check for cracks & new valve are being put in.

I am looking too sell asap so i will take resonable offers on it as a whole. I also have injectors for it that were replaced when engine was built. 5k miles on them with 100% over nozzles in them. I have a stock k16 that was also new 5k ago. Another k16 which is from industrial injection its a 85% over pump. W/ everything needed to run dual fuelers. I have a borgwarner s400 78compressor wheel 87turbine wheel. Custom uppipes from rudys diesel. I will be working on a list of everything im selling from my 6.4 and prices with them after i see what everything is worth. If any1 is interested pm me. Ill post a list within a day or two. This will be a good deal for some of you because i am wanting to sell ASAP

The reason i am selling is too much money invested and i dont have the time to do what i want with the truck. It was going to be a good setup 2.6 but it ended up blowing rockers and there it sat all summer until i had a chance to get to it. Someone else should enjoy and actual use all these goodies they shouldnt sit in a truck and just rot. Thanks for reading.

Josh0817

Reaction score
Heads are at machine shop. Engine is about to be out. Wiped off the one piston so you could see the reliefs better. For now i am not going to take less than 7500 for engine. When the heads come back theyll be put back on with 625 headstuds and thats what i am selling it as for now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 351

Josh0817

Reaction score
Okay i have the following items for sale all parts have fivethosand miles on them
Stock hpfp
85% dragonfire hpfp
Chromoly pushrods injectors w/100% nozzles
110hp nozzles
Elite diesel dual k16 kit comes w/ everything needed execpt pump
River city diesel oil pan
Dirty diesel aluminum degas bottle
Elite diesel billet ccv
Elite 625 head studs
If the heads are good theyll be sold with new valves & hamilton vslve springs
Elite zmax intake
3" intercooler cac tube w / s&b 6.0 horn and the plate to work on 6.4 intake
Rudys diesel custom up pipes
Mpd new stainless single turbo pedisol
Tial 44 mm wastegate and piping
S300 single turbo downpipe
Ported fuel rails
I also will be selling fatory harness
Alternator, starter. Valve covers, risers, the list continues if ypu have interested in a stock part from 6.4 i will sell it so ask if you need anything else from my truck
I hope to have prices listed shortley for now make offer. Thanks

NotStock

Reaction score
I may be interested in the complete engine fully assembled ready to drop in. Shoot me a pm with what you want to get out of it if your still wanting to sell it whole.

RSK

Reaction score
Okay i have the following items for sale all parts have fivethosand miles on them
Stock hpfp
85% dragonfire hpfp
Chromoly pushrods injectors w/100% nozzles
110hp nozzles
Elite diesel dual k16 kit comes w/ everything needed execpt pump
River city diesel oil pan
Dirty diesel aluminum degas bottle
Elite diesel billet ccv
Elite 625 head studs
If the heads are good theyll be sold with new valves & hamilton vslve springs
Elite zmax intake
3" intercooler cac tube w / s&b 6.0 horn and the plate to work on 6.4 intake
Rudys diesel custom up pipes
Mpd new stainless single turbo pedisol
Tial 44 mm wastegate and piping
S300 single turbo downpipe
Ported fuel rails
I also will be selling fatory harness
Alternator, starter. Valve covers, risers, the list continues if ypu have interested in a stock part from 6.4 i will sell it so ask if you need anything else from my truck
I hope to have prices listed shortley for now make offer. Thanks

are the custom up pipes from rudy's for 6.0 manifolds? also how much for a stock lp turbo?

Latest posts

Members online