• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 Parker 22k Hydraulic Dovetail Gooseneck 28'

Injected79

Reaction score
I have up for sale my 2011 Parker / Performance Gooseneck trailer. The trailer is 28 foot overall length, 18 foot flat with 10 foot hydraulic dove tail. The trailer is 22K capacity, has built in front toolbox, built in side box that contains battery charger and hydraulic pump for the dove tail, also has dual front jacks, solar trickle battery charger, spare tire, and adjustable height tung The trailer is a dual tire, tandem axle, with brakes on both axles.

Trailer is very low mileage, Less then 10,000 miles probably closer to 5k to be honest.. It is in good condition, All tires are in good condition with plenty of tread. Only thing it could use is 1 latch on the side box is broken. less then a 10 dollar part, i may even fix before sold.

Only reason im selling is because the trailer is bigger then what i need, and figured i would go ahead and downsize, may consider partial trade for other gooseneck, minimum of a 20+5 14k.

May also consider partial trade for commercial grade 72" deck Zero turn mower.

Here is a short video from the manufacturers website of the Hydraulic Dove in action.
http://www.performancetrailer.com/videodovetail.htm

located in Springfield Ohio
Asking 10,000 obo,
Contact me at 937-244-6839 call or text

Link to craigslist ad for pictures

http://dayton.craigslist.org/grd/4681027842.html

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Guess I can't read.. I stopped at the link of the video.. der der der

I've always wanted a hydraulic dove trailer.. I have a 25+5 gooseneck.. But you said your looking to downsize.

Last edited:

psduser1

Reaction score
Want to trade for a pj 14k? 04 model, paint is a little beat, but the trailer is solid. Could have it powder coated if you need good paint. 28 ft on the deck.

psduser1

Reaction score
I'm working in lima right now, staying in tipp city, if your around this wkend, I'd like to come look at this.

Injected79

Reaction score
ya ill be around in the shop this weekend working on a 6.0 with a blown oil cooler, if you want call or text me at 937-244-6839 and we can get set-up for you to check it out.

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
I'm working in lima right now, staying in tipp city, if your around this wkend, I'd like to come look at this.

Off Topic, but if you are staying in Tipp City, and Like wings, Find Hinders, and get some Ass Kickers. Its behind the O'riely's across the highway from the hotels.

psduser1

Reaction score
Pdt1081, as a matter of fact...
Are you at that site?

I did go look this trailer over, very nice! I wish we could have struck a trade!

Injected79

Reaction score
im going to put this back out there, 9500 obo

Attachments

• trailer 1.jpg
    trailer 1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
  • trailer 2.jpg
    trailer 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
  • trailer 3.jpg
    trailer 3.jpg