• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Brand new Undercover Swingcases Driver and Passenger

Reaction score
I have two brand new Undercover Swingcases. These will fit all Ford Super Duty 99-15, all cab and bed lengths. These bolt right in the bed of the truck, are water tight and lockable. Great way to store straps, tools, or anything of value that you want to keep secure and dry.

Will take $320 shipped for the pair.

uc_swingcase_photo6.jpg

uc_swingcase_photo2.jpg

truckman1974

Reaction score
I have two brand new Undercover Swingcases. These will fit all Ford Super Duty 99-15, all cab and bed lengths. These bolt right in the bed of the truck, are water tight and lockable. Great way to store straps, tools, or anything of value that you want to keep secure and dry.

Will take $320 shipped for the pair.

uc_swingcase_photo6.jpg

uc_swingcase_photo2.jpg

Are you firm on the price? If you're flexible, I'm interested... I have seen these but haven't considered purchasing them until I saw your listing. How are these attached to the truck, how much weight are they rated to hold and still function properly?

You can PM me and let me know.

Thanks

gfulton

Reaction score
I just watched a video on these, they are sweet...I'm gotta have one.....Send me a PM on best price shipped to 76481 on just one if you can.....

Last edited:

truckman1974

Reaction score
These are SOLD....

Thanks for the interest guys.

If anyone needs more of these, I can get them for you.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner...I haven't learned how to tell which posts I have commented on (the easy way to list everything so I can go back and follow up), so I just saw where you replied. If you get another set that you want to sell off cheaper, shipped to Prairieville, La 70769, and you're still willing to work on the price a little with me (I'm trying to work on some rims right now) PM me and I will message you back. Thanks...

Latest posts

Members online