4x4 Jamboree in Indy

jngreen

Reaction score
I will definatly be there WITH the Excursion on Saturday. Precision called and said the converter will be in my hands by Thursday.

I saw you there driving your Excursion, but did not get a chance to yell at you. I was pushing a double stroller and walked right passed you heading the opposite direction on the driver's side. My wife would have thought I was weird if I would have stopped to talk say hi, lol. You have a nice truck, I knew it was you because of the Cummins badge on the side.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I saw you there driving your Excursion, but did not get a chance to yell at you. I was pushing a double stroller and walked right passed you heading the opposite direction on the driver's side. My wife would have thought I was weird if I would have stopped to talk say hi, lol. You have a nice truck, I knew it was you because of the Cummins badge on the side.

Same here! Passed the X a few times but didn't see anyone around. While walking it did drive by me, but like you my gf told me it would be really strange to go walk up to someone and asking if you had the cummins X.

But I did go talk to Ian Johnson! What a great guy!

NEVRNF

Reaction score
You both should have. Had plenty of people do it. Would have been great to put a face to a name.
jngreen i remember you guys walking past with the stroller.
My only complaint is now i have a terrible feeling of short syndrome.
I really miss my 14" lift and 41's.
The guys at Lightforce were great and since i was the only one out of 2000+ truck there to have thier light they asked me to park at thier booth. I guess i am old school as i dont have LED's.

jngreen

Reaction score
You both should have. Had plenty of people do it. Would have been great to put a face to a name.
jngreen i remember you guys walking past with the stroller.
My only complaint is now i have a terrible feeling of short syndrome.
I really miss my 14" lift and 41's.
The guys at Lightforce were great and since i was the only one out of 2000+ truck there to have thier light they asked me to park at thier booth. I guess i am old school as i dont have LED's.

I was gonna say something, but I couldnt tell if I made eye contact or not. I bought some mini-me injectors a while ago from you so it would have been nice to meet.
You're truck is shorter than I expected it to be. I guess that's what you get for living in IL.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
i
You're truck is shorter than I expected it to be. I guess that's what you get for living in IL.

OUCH! Thanks for rubbing it in. JK
I hate be this short. I really want to go back up. I will find out today if i can.
Here is a comparison. 3 years ago 14" and 41's
DSCI1022.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Today 8" and 37's
20121122_084817.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jngreen

Reaction score
I knew it used to be taller, that's why I made the joke, lol. It looked good, if I thought I could afford it I would have asked for a price.

Latest posts

Members online