OBS Center console options

spencer922

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried to swap a center console out of a Lincoln Aviator into an OBS? I ask because they can be found for a decent price on eBay. I'm not sure how it would look or what the fit would be like. I'm assuming it would take some modifications to even get it close.

Obviously a 08-10 superduty console is a good fit with the brackets, but I can't really justify spending what people are asking for them on here or elsewhere.

Has anyone else found a decent console option to swap in there?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried to swap a center console out of a Lincoln Aviator into an OBS? I ask because they can be found for a decent price on eBay. I'm not sure how it would look or what the fit would be like. I'm assuming it would take some modifications to even get it close.

Obviously a 08-10 superduty console is a good fit with the brackets, but I can't really justify spending what people are asking for them on here or elsewhere.

Has anyone else found a decent console option to swap in there?
there is one member that has done the half ton center console shifter swapp.. Imo, it looks like chit and doesnt belong. but thats just me. not my cup of tea..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online