question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lincolnlocker made a block off for the air filter. I just replace mine.
yep. there is a spot behind the bumper that allows dirt and dust to be thrown up into the intake... I am near 15k on this air filter and it is still looking better then the other 3 before it.

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
yep. there is a spot behind the bumper that allows dirt and dust to be thrown up into the intake... I am near 15k on this air filter and it is still looking better then the other 3 before it.

live life full throttle

I've got 3 more left and I ordered a no limit intake so I'll just stick one in both my uncles trucks when I get home and I'll prolly do that block off next.

12stroker

Reaction score
259A0394-CBBB-4633-8A5F-10EE9D3CA74F_zpsn5he41f6.jpg

Today my truck hit 36k and I changed my first air filter today lol. And it was nasty. Did y'all's air filter reminder never move? Mine was still in the green.

12stroker

Reaction score
Mine was still clean at 20k and well my last oil change at 32k it was clean still. It was still some what clean just had a lot of bugs in the box.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I was in the same boat but since I blocked mine off it has been a night and day different of how matted shut it got...

live life full throttle

Message me pics please.... If you don't mind kind sir. I have to go to. NYC tomorrow maybe I can get it done. As soon as I get back Thursday night I have to go to Lexington. Or post some pics here. I'd appreciate it. I got a couple mods to do when I get home. You really should drive this truck compared to your stocker lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Mine was still clean at 20k and well my last oil change at 32k it was clean still. It was still some what clean just had a lot of bugs in the box.
how the *** is that even possible? unless i am home i drive on 99% pavement and i have had my filter 3/4 matted shut across the bottom at 7k miles before.
Message me pics please.... If you don't mind kind sir. I have to go to. NYC tomorrow maybe I can get it done. As soon as I get back Thursday night I have to go to Lexington. Or post some pics here. I'd appreciate it. I got a couple mods to do when I get home. You really should drive this truck compared to your stocker lol

i would have to pull the headlight out to do that. just crawl under your fender and look up behind the headlight. you can see the air funnel thingy goin to your filter box. just use whatever you can to block off from the inner fender to the bumper... mine is not pic worthy anyway... its a blue antifreeze jug cut and contoured to fit. lol.... it was supposed to be a trial run to see how it worked and i would make something better but i haven't made it that far yet.

Logant_14

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a 5" tail pipe section that exits at the corner of the bumper?

Logant_14

Reaction score
Yes somewhat. I've seen em on a few 6.4s. I like the look a lot better and no smoke all down the side of my truck

Latest posts

Members online