• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB Excursion

03mm

Reaction score
Soon to be possibly in the market for an ex. Bought a new little Eco family car and surprise my wife is pregnant with our 3rd kid. What I am looking for is a 05+, 4wd for under 18k in good shape. But open to anything let me know what you got.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Soon to be possibly in the market for an ex. Bought a new little Eco family car and surprise my wife is pregnant with our 3rd kid. What I am looking for is a 05+, 4wd for under 18k in good shape. But open to anything let me know what you got.

Remember... 05 was the last year, and they didn't change alot between the years (motor aside) 05 front ends are updated ....

Forrest, you literally have everything I want laying around down there! lol

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Remember... 05 was the last year, and they didn't change alot between the years (motor aside) 05 front ends are updated ....

Forrest, you literally have everything I want laying around down there! lol

come on down, I'll make you a package deal! :ford:

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
If you find one that has the motor/interior options you want, you can always do an 05 kit. I updated the front end on mine, but wanted a 7.3.

This is what I plan to do with mine.

Bought a fully loaded 02 limited with the 2 tone "Eddie Bauer" interior. Got an 05+ F-250 complete suspension for it, 08+ rear bumper, 08-10 Factory 20" wheels, and working on the 05+ front end pieces.

When done, it will be in my opinion, the "perfect" SUV for hauling the family around and I will be in it for less than 12K not including labor.

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
I have a 2003 6.0 that a buddy and myself bought for a roadtrip. One of us may keep it but I am sure we would entertain the idea of selling. Did all the "bulletproof" stuff to it before we left(spent a LOT of money) and just completed a 5100 mile trip with it. Has 191k on it.
It's a Northern truck so it has some rust and the body isn't perfect.
If you think you'd have interest LMK.

lx_2nv

Reaction score
I have been thinking bout selling mine...Literally have put 10K into this year getting it bullet proofed (have build sheet), new wheels and tires. But it's gonna take more than 18 to get it :/