Starting 6.0 without transmission.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Is there any way to do this? I have a 04 excursion I just put a engine in and I want to start it to check for oil leaks and stuff before putting the trans back in. Can I just jump the starter?

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
was that you that bought that excursion out from underneath us a few weeks ago LOL, limited,black, bad motor

and yes you can ^^^^^

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
was that you that bought that excursion out from underneath us a few weeks ago LOL, limited,black, bad motor

and yes you can ^^^^^
I don't think so, I bought it from a customer but he said he was talking to another guy, where you located? N yeah, I jumped it from the passenger side connector. Seems to run like a charm, just gotta get it buttoned up!

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I don't think so, I bought it from a customer but he said he was talking to another guy, where you located? N yeah, I jumped it from the passenger side connector. Seems to run like a charm, just gotta get it buttoned up!
Edit: he said the guy was from Delaware. Bet it was you! He said he didn't feel like dealing with anyone on it and I had cash at the house to buy it with so he sold it to me and hasn't even been back to get his stuff out of it. Probably doesn't want to ever see it again. Lol

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Yea it was us trying to buy it LOL, I told him I could send someone to get it that night. He said he would call back by lunch and it was like 2-3 and I didn't hear anything and I remembered it, should of sent someone up there when he called LOL sounded like it was a nice one. You will do well on it since he told me what the price paid was lol

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Yea it was us trying to buy it LOL, I told him I could send someone to get it that night. He said he would call back by lunch and it was like 2-3 and I didn't hear anything and I remembered it, should of sent someone up there when he called LOL sounded like it was a nice one. You will do well on it since he told me what the price paid was lol
That's funny, small world!