My Rolled and Rebuilt 6.4

nickg3130

Reaction score
Well, finally decided to go with that wide stance, and after almost 2 months of waiting, theyre finally on.
Wheels are fuel nutz 20x12 -44 offset on my goodyear duratracs 325/60r20. Heres some pics.
null_zps4024d8fd.jpg

null_zpsd6ce0998.jpg

null_zps43fb760d.jpg

null_zps7da66cd1.jpg

null_zps93d87eed.jpg

Oh, and my new side vents from billet badges. Cummins killer ftw!!!
null_zps7139f809.jpg

The tires still rub a tiny bit on the factory fender flares and the bumper had to be spaced out about in inch. I am thinking about possibly going up another inch or two just so i dont rub as much especially if the truck articulates any. I just have to take a better look at it this weekend to see exactly where it is rubbing.
Next is the sound system. Built a box to fit 2 12" jensen jp124 subs that i had sitting around and i just recieved 4 rockford fosgate speakers and 300/4 amp that i will be installing this weekend most likely. Still using the factory nav/sync headunit.

08forddr

Reaction score
Looks real good! I think you need to loss the FX4 sticker though. IMO Love the side vents.....

3brorce

Reaction score
Looks good. Going to have the same lights soon. I have to decide to PTM my 4x4 grill silver or just get an already paint matched fx4 grill. Decisions, decisions.

one2nine

Reaction score
Love this. Bet your rockers love you though. I've been debating going with a heavier offset/wide wheel but between where I travel and the winters it would kill my truck

Latest posts

Members online