If anybody needs to borrow tpms tool

pog

Reaction score
I got one. I don't mind shipping it out as long as you cover shipping both ways. No, I'm not trying to take business away from h&s. Just trying to help a fellow member out. You need a minimaxx or xrt pro(not sure what it's called). I borrowed a buddies minimaxx, loaded a generic tune to access the tpms function. Disabled tpms. Returned truck to stock. Loaded my gear head tune via sct. Light stays off.

Cheers

one2nine

Reaction score
Damn if I can find someone around here with an h&s ill take you up on that. I hate that damn light

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
awesome offer bags , i think if we had a thread stuck on this it would be cool !! ill need one soon and dont wanna call bentley over a 1 time use.

pog

Reaction score
Ya the light pissed me off. Luckily Shane was passing thru and dropped off his minimaxx for me. Or else I would've been sol. Let me know if you find someone. They would have to return their truck to stock tune in order for you to load a tune. Just a heads up

mclean

Reaction score
Awesome deal. I did the same thing to mine. Light has been off for the last 2 years and I've never even used my mini Max yet

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i think mu tuner may turn the light off itself, but if not i want, and we should pass a donation off to the donor everytime it gets passed. im sending bags a 1 month to golds gym.

pog

Reaction score
Hahaha. Golds gym pass would be awesome if there was one close to me. Mike, if you wanna hold onto the tpms tool so it cuts shipping costs and time since most of your guys are in the states I got no problem. Shipping stuff from Canada takes forever. Let me know if you don't mind shipping it out to peeps. Of course people just give you the money then.

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
Sweet deal! I might have to do this when I get my new tires and wheels.

No prob man.

Awesome deal. I did the same thing to mine. Light has been off for the last 2 years and I've never even used my mini Max yet

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

Lol, I think Shane was just using his for gauges as of right now. Awesome unit for sure, didn't think it was so small and light.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hahaha. Golds gym pass would be awesome if there was one close to me. Mike, if you wanna hold onto the tpms tool so it cuts shipping costs and time since most of your guys are in the states I got no problem. Shipping stuff from Canada takes forever. Let me know if you don't mind shipping it out to peeps. Of course people just give you the money then.

yeah prolly not a bad idea. we'll do a "booze for bags" potluck as it gets passed. i gotta ask bentley if i need one for a 13' .

pog

Reaction score
Lol at least spell it "bhag". Don't these only work on 08-10.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
that is cool, didn't know you could load it turn it off then return to stock and load different tune and it stays off.

Mpoage

Reaction score
yeah prolly not a bad idea. we'll do a "booze for bags" potluck as it gets passed. i gotta ask bentley if i need one for a 13' .

You can disable the tpms on the 6.7's with just the mini maxx. Mines been turned off for about 10k miles and my dad's has been turned off ever since we put the novakanes on it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Biz is slow. I'm still sober.

ill fix you up. non profit is being built as we speak. church of bhags work for you ? we can donate all proceeds to the "trayvon was a saint fund."

HD F250

Reaction score
that is cool, didn't know you could load it turn it off then return to stock and load different tune and it stays off.

True statement, mine has been off for almost 2 years thatnks to one of the shops on the East Coast. They took care of it when I got my trans installed. That light was ***kin annoying!

Latest posts

Members online