Looking for Pictures of White Fx4 6.4's

TRUBBS

Reaction score
like the title says, trying to decide which direction to go with my truck.
its a CCSB white Fx4 Package with the grey 2Tone on the bottom, mainly looking for front end ideas as far as lights/grill/bumper (either staying with the grey or going to a chrome one)
so if you have frontal shot that also show the sides it would help me out Alot as far as visuals go.
thanks guys!

(ive seen alot of picture threads but didnt notice one for white 6.4s so if you guys know of one please send me the link)

TRUBBS

Reaction score
yeah I love white and tan/gold, thats what i really wanted but got a good deal on this one and it has the black leather sunroof that was a must for me lol so now trying to decide how i want to do the front, Im planning on doing a mess type grill with white surround like dustin had on his RC race truck but not sure if i want chrome bumpers/Headlights or what

Wayne

Reaction score
IMG_20140529_232609_341.jpg

I'll be doing pearl white, and ptm bumpers, etc. While keeping with black on wheels, maybe parts of the mirrors, and stuff. Most importantly, no chfome. At least I got you a front end shot with black lights... :shrug:

TRUBBS

Reaction score
IMG_20140529_232609_341.jpg

I'll be doing pearl white, and ptm bumpers, etc. While keeping with black on wheels, maybe parts of the mirrors, and stuff. Most importantly, no chfome. At least I got you a front end shot with black lights... :shrug:

Hey that's what I'm after lol

Are you going to sell the Monsters?

08Monster

Reaction score
Like the grill on your truck... what brand is it...
Sadly, its an eBay grill. Came all black, black shell and mesh, so I sprayed the surround white, and I wanted something different. So I put SUPERDUTY in it. Just to set it apart from everyone else.

Latest posts

Members online