• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Brand new wheels and tires

WIESEL

Reaction score
I am going through a nice first gen cummins for a buddy. He wants 962 20x12's on 33's in chrome. Seeing if any of the vendors would like his business. The truck is super clean, only dodge I really like...lol. Also, if anyone has any experience with tuning up the old rotary pump trucks, input would be greatly appreciated. Our plan is to put a vp truck drivetrian in it this winter. Until then he would like to get it running a little better. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

STROKERBO

Reaction score
I am also looking for a set of (4) Nitto Trail Grapplers 40x15.50R20's. The best price I found shipped to my door is $560.00 each. If you can do better than that, please contact me@
(519) 890-9943

Carey B.

Reaction score
I am going through a nice first gen cummins for a buddy. He wants 962 20x12's on 33's in chrome. Seeing if any of the vendors would like his business. The truck is super clean, only dodge I really like...lol. Also, if anyone has any experience with tuning up the old rotary pump trucks, input would be greatly appreciated. Our plan is to put a vp truck drivetrian in it this winter. Until then he would like to get it running a little better. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I can get the 20x12 Chrome Motos and 33x12.50x20 Toyo MT for $3000 shipped to you. These will not come mounted and balanced.

Latest posts

Members online