• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB black 99-07 interior parts Crew cab

1ofakind79

Reaction score
I'm looking to switch my truck over to black. I already have Harley Seats. The truck has a rubber floor so I'm good there too. I'd really like to find Black belts and pillar trim. Door sill scuff plates and kick panels. Door panels and Dash would be good too but not a priority. I can just paint mine. I'm mainly worried out stuff that the paint will wear off of. Black armrests from door panels would be good too. Also interested in a Black leather jump seat and Black leather steering wheel if anyone has one.

03mm

Reaction score
I just changed my interior from grey to black, it was pretty easy with the Dupli Color spray.

Overdrive

Reaction score
I have a whole dash from a 2004 if you want some parts. I bought it cause I wanted a few pieces and the guy wanted to sell the whole thing. It's complete with harness airbag dash guages. If you just want just the shell I can take it all apart. I'm not sure if the shell is the same from 99-07. My 2000 has a different mold at the radio area.
Thanks

1ofakind79

Reaction score
Still looking for: (in black)
Pass A pillar panel
grab handles
sun visors
arm rests for door panels on a crew cab.

I'd be interested in door panels and dash if reasonable but shipping would probably be killer.