• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BedRug BRQ99SBK Bed Carpet Kit - 99-14 Ford Super Duty Short Bed

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
THIS IS A PERSONAL SALE - NOT RELATED TO STRICTLY DIESEL

Good condition, a few stains from tires or dirty items. Should clean up nicely and provide years of service. I've had 2 of these, they are great!

Details here: http://www.bedrug.com/products/bed-liners/bed-rug.html

Will fit the newer trucks AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE TAILGATE STEP. Trucks with the tailgate step require a different part number.

Will need to purchase new Velcro for installation.

Must be picked up locally, I will not ship this item. LOCATED IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA.

$250 Cash Only

Attachments

• 100_3755.JPG
    100_3755.JPG
    623.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 100_3758.JPG
    100_3758.JPG
    592.4 KB · Views: 119

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Check the BedRug website, I think they are weather rated. Don't think you have to have a bed cover if you don't want one.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I finally managed to come up with a box I could pack this in, so I can now ship this item in you are not here in the Phoenix area. If you are interested, PM me a full shipping address and I will work up a quote. Looks like I can probably get it to the east coast for around $320-340 (ground, insured, signature required), if you are out west I suspect it will be less.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I've had 2 of them and they were both in trucks that had SnugTop shells on the bed. The BedRug is held into the bed with Velcro strips along the upper edges (under the bed rails) and I think they might recommend a few on the bed floor. They have been around for years and I've never seen or heard of any complaints of them flopping around while driving, it's a very stout piece. That said, I have no personal experience with mine in an open bed.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Imagine how I feel. I update the ad, move the box around and forget about it...then I'm doing something at work and notice "dammit, I still have that thing!". Update the ad, repeat...getting old.