Need an opinion on nozzle size

Reaction score
Setup is in sig. I think 100% are a little too much for my DD function. Does decent right now but sometimes she's pretty smokey. I'm thinking 50% would do the trick. Rykan, what do you suggest? I'll probably have them sent to you guys to have them cleaned and gone through.

ghohouston

Reaction score
wait, you were trying to LOWER smoke, so you ADDED a tune? or did you already have it? i havent been around a whole lot of 6.0's with larger injectors, and have only driven one. 190/100 warrens on a stock turbo, now that was smokey. How much smoke are we talking here? i refuse to believe a tuner cant get the smoke under control.

04stroker

Reaction score
A 50% would work very well I have those also I build a lot of 205's with 7(% nozzles with good luck but there is nothing wrong with a 205/50 for daily driving, should run very well and trying to get smoke under control.

Reaction score
wait, you were trying to LOWER smoke, so you ADDED a tune? or did you already have it? i havent been around a whole lot of 6.0's with larger injectors, and have only driven one. 190/100 warrens on a stock turbo, now that was smokey. How much smoke are we talking here? i refuse to believe a tuner cant get the smoke under control.

Yes, I added a ficm tune written for larger nozzles and it improved smoke tremendously, along with helping my EGT's but still too smokey for my taste. 190's on a stock charger are ridiculous and I couldn't imagine the heat that would put out. I'm definitely not running a whole lot of stock anything at this point other than internals.

Latest posts

Members online