• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 reg cab 6.4 6 spd

fordfan

Reaction score
Iv got a 08 6.4 with 6 SPD I bought as a project in non running condition and I just have too many projects. I am going to let this one go. It has just over 100k on it. I can get exact milage 2moro and I was told it needs a hi press pump but I have not even looked at it. I have a complete fuel system for it that I will include as well. It is white with tan inside. Body is clean but the right frt fender does have a dent and rear bumper has dent. I will include OEM parts with sale. Asking 14900

Jason

Reaction score
Will the bastard run with a fuel system in it??? And even if it does 15k for a 7 year model old regular cab is ***'n outrageous. This ought to be good.

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Well you know that's bull****. If he owned a ford dealer he would have his mechanic diagnose and fix it.

Sounds to me like it's either way more ****ed up then he's letting on or he just doesn't have the cash to fix it (which means it probably hasn't been maintained either)

fordfan

Reaction score
Its a 20k truck, at 15 its a deal if someone want to do it themselves. Also have u priced replacing the fuel system on a 6.4???

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Id be a buyer @ 7500 as well if the other guy doesnt come through. If you look down a few post there was a cclb dually 4wd w a motor issue for 10. The market is not the same here as it may be in your area. But I would assume its been for sale in your area and this may be a last ditch effort kinda thing since you do not have many post. Sry if thats the wrong conclusion just my .02

DZL JIM

Reaction score
I don't want the truck so I am not trying to dicker you down on price.
But to the original poster, you should be happy to get $7500 for a non-running 6.4 truck.
Fix it and get it running and be happy if you can get $15k.
If it is 4 wheel drive with a spotless leather interior you might get more.
We don't know because you don't offer any info other than what you think it's worth.
Plus (or minus) it's a 6 speed manual and good luck finding someone that wants one. There are a select few guys out there that HAVE to have a 6 spd. Which is why I saw your add because I know several, but they will laugh at me if I tell them what you have for sale and what you are asking.

Just offering some advice.
Honestly, good luck with the sale.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Jesus this is brutal. I agree non running its not worth much.. But I sold my 09 last summer for 32k with 53k on it.. Regular Cab XLT 6 Speed, few options.

FWIW, havent made a regular cab w/ leather since 2003 IIRC

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.