First Annual Maryland Performance Drag/Dyno Event

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
For anyone coming in from out of town and do not want to have the trailers kept at the hotels. you can drop them at the track Friday night, which will also reserve your spot for the event on Saturday.....if your worried about theft & damage, I will be camping out at the track on Friday night and their is also a locked gate and security throughout the night. I'm also going to see if the track owners will allow us to have an after party on Saturday night....I'll even round up some steamed crabs!!

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
For anyone coming in from out of town and do not want to have the trailers kept at the hotels. you can drop them at the track Friday night, which will also reserve your spot for the event on Saturday.....if your worried about theft & damage, I will be camping out at the track on Friday night and their is also a locked gate and security throughout the night. I'm also going to see if the track owners will allow us to have an after party on Saturday night....I'll even round up some steamed crabs!!

Bobby, if y'all are dead set on some steamed crabs call Kools Ice in Cambridge. They are $75-150 a bushel cheaper. My Uncle is driving down this Saturday to get 4 bushel that we can steam for a party. They will also steam them for you if you want

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
I'll have them delivered off the boat on Saturday. I built my neighbor his crab boat, so he kinda owes me lol

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
Entry:$20
Dyno:$85 for 3 pulls
Race: $50 for each class
Show & shine: $30

Race class's are: "Top dog takes all" & also gets free entry next year
Pro-street $1,500
10.50 $1,000
11.50 $500
12.00 $500

Dyno: winner gets a trophy and free entry next year
Single fuel only (single turbo & fuel only)
Single/Nitrous (single turbo and nitrous)
Outlaw fuel only (any turbo setup fuel only)
Outlaw Nitrous (any turbo setup with nitrous)

show & shine: Winner gets a trophy and free entry next year

Track location:
1451 Capitol Raceway Rd., Severn, MD 21144

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
6.7 turbo kit give away

We will take anything non-perishable........Starting August 5th through September 5th Maryland Diesel Motorsports will be selling 400 of a specially designed shirts. The $25 purchase of a shirt will enter you in a chance to win a 6.7 turbo kit estimated at $5,500. The drawing will be held at the MDP/Innovative diesel drag & Dyno event September 27th.

http://marylandperfdiesel.com/i-18979248-mdmm-speciality-turbo-kit-shirt.html

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
We will take anything non-perishable........Starting August 5th through September 5th Maryland Diesel Motorsports will be selling 400 of a specially designed shirts. The $25 purchase of a shirt will enter you in a chance to win a 6.7 turbo kit estimated at $5,500. The drawing will be held at the MDP/Innovative diesel drag & Dyno event September 27th.

http://marylandperfdiesel.com/i-18979248-mdmm-speciality-turbo-kit-shirt.html

Ordered mine! If I win I'll have to buy a new truck to put it on. The old lady will be excited to hear this! LOL

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
if you buy a new truck because you won our kit, I'll personally hand wash your truck after we install it

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
With OCD, my engine room was spotless lol... You should see my drag bikes & car after a pass. A full wipe down

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
if you buy a new truck because you won our kit, I'll personally hand wash your truck after we install it

I will keep this in mind good sir! I plan on being there but if circumstances arise that prevent my presence do I still have a chance to win?

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
For anyone needing a room for the event the hampton inn in Bowie, md will be offering discounts for the event...if you have to call and reserve the room and when you do the discount code is "Maryland/Innovative"....the hotel is 15 minutes south of the track and is in vicinity of a few restaurants. Again if you're bringing a truck/camper/trailer you can camp out at the track on Friday and/or park it at the track and drive to the hotel. below is a link with information to the hotel

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/maryland/hampton-inn-bowie-BOWMDHX/index.html

JDub

Reaction score
Thanks for the update on rooms. I'll get one booked tomorrow...

How far is the track/hotel from the MPD shop?

Members online

No members online now.