• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ISSPRO EV2 Gauges and Pod for 99-07 SD

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Posting this up for a buddy who has these posted on another forum. I'm running the same gauges and love them. 5 years and zero issues with them.
"I have a brand new 3 gauge set of isspro ev2's with a pillar pod for a 99-07 super duty. These are the black bezel, black background, with red needle. The guages are trans temp 100-280 degrees, pyro 0-1600, and boost 0-60lbs. All of these gauges are brand new and still in the box. I purchased them and didn't install them. I am going a different route. The gauge pod is black and I would like to sell all of them as a one sale. I paid $475 and would like to get $425 out of them. My loss is your gain. These are great gauges and I know someone will love them! Pm me with any additional questions you may have."

Follow this link to contact him:
http://forums.diesel411.com/showthread.php?850-ISSPRO-EV2-Gauges-and-pod

55_zps4a4dec69.jpg

yz235

Reaction score
Thanks Cody, I am the one selling these incase anyone is interested in them.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Monday bump...offers I can pass on to him to see if he'd take it. never know

shmoozer

Reaction score
I'm going to be in town in about 2 weeks, I might be interested in them then if he's still got em.

yz235

Reaction score
I'm going to be in town in about 2 weeks, I might be interested in them then if he's still got em.

I live in Vale, Or and work in Payette but we could work something out if you want them. If you have any other questions pm me.

shmoozer

Reaction score
My folks live just outside of Notus actually, so not too far out from you. I'll be in touch for sure.

yz235

Reaction score
egt probe included?

live life full throttle

Yes all sensors and wiring is included with all 3 gauges and yes shipping is included within the US. My cell is (208) 830-8001. Call or text me whenever you are able to.

yz235

Reaction score
Sold and on their way to a new owner! Thanks again lincolnlocker for the help on the sale.

Latest posts

Members online