What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Cknox121

Reaction score
yharyzy7.jpg

Changing some stuff around.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
It looks great. I like the idea of a black bumper. I love color matching, but I can't stand the sea of white that some people do. The black will really pull good together with the rest of the truck.

yes I agree on that too, my buddy has an 08 mega cab mirrors painted white, interior pieces painted white, grille is all white, bumpers are all white, door handles, looks like someone taped off the windows and painted the whole truck white, I think it looks cheesy. he also has 20x12's with -44 offset with 35x12.50's and an 8" lift...:fustrate: I think the black is necessary to break it up some. I want to get my windshield tinted 50% too very soon, I think it will really help finish the front of the truck....:D plus hopefully it will make it so i don't have to wear sunglasses anymore. and take the glare off at night of oncoming traffic.

Csilva187

Reaction score
Midwest ported manifold and single just cause over weekend. Twisted stg3 2200 stall hopefully by this weekend. I never really show anything I do, so here it is. Y2k chit I know, but I do it myself.

image.jpg

RSK

Reaction score
Midwest ported manifold and single just cause over weekend. Twisted stg3 2200 stall hopefully by this weekend. I never really show anything I do, so here it is. Y2k chit I know, but I do it myself.

View attachment 29575

what have you noticed driving around with the midwest ported intake manifold? and which stage did you go with?

Csilva187

Reaction score
what have you noticed driving around with the midwest ported intake manifold? and which stage did you go with?

Dunno actually until trans shows up. I've kinda changed enough I can't really pinpoint one thing when I get going again you know.

RSK

Reaction score
Dunno actually until trans shows up. I've kinda changed enough I can't really pinpoint one thing when I get going again you know.

ya, i do, I don't like to do that, because then I can't tell what if that one thing actually did anything even. and I don't like buying stuff that doesn't do anything....

Csilva187

Reaction score
ya, i do, I don't like to do that, because then I can't tell what if that one thing actually did anything even. and I don't like buying stuff that doesn't do anything....

I would without a doubt purchase a ported intake manifold.

sootie

Reaction score
^^^ im with him.

it gets rid of starving the back two cylinders for air, better spool up and more airflow. its a no brainer

RSK

Reaction score
^^^ im with him.

it gets rid of starving the back two cylinders for air, better spool up and more airflow. its a no brainer

whats the difference between stage 3 and 3x are the tig welded o-ring bungs that much better over stainless pipe plugs? are they safer, excuse my ignorance but i'm not too familar with the intakes and issues that may arise with stainless pipe plugs. clearly the tig welds are better but i mean what's wrong with the stainless pipe plugs, not as reliable?

Cknox121

Reaction score
whats the difference between stage 3 and 3x are the tig welded o-ring bungs that much better over stainless pipe plugs? are they safer, excuse my ignorance but i'm not too familar with the intakes and issues that may arise with stainless pipe plugs. clearly the tig welds are better but i mean what's wrong with the stainless pipe plugs, not as reliable?

My guess would be seizing.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

florida 6.0

Reaction score
Swapped out a broken wheel stud , painted the rear calipers . Hopefully after work tomorrow give it a long overdue wash and wax .

duddy

Reaction score

Pipe is a metal on metal seal with interference. So you can wear out the holes sooner or later along with not being able hold a consistent protrusion depth. Oring, the worse that could happen, you cut a oring, change it done. Plus you can hold the protrusion depth on the oring plug a lot easier, helping minimize air turbulence.

Derkperk

Reaction score
Dropped my tank for a sump install and harpoon mod. I've had the sump for 6 months but haven't touched it until now.

sent using tapatalk because my iPone died

Members online

No members online now.