Need a tow to BTS in a couple weeks??

SkySki Jason

Reaction score
I'm gonna go rescue my Excursion from KS soon and will be dragging an empty trailer out there to get it. Know somebody in FL, AL, GA, NC, TN, etc that needs a ride out to BTS??

The kids are on spring break 4/2 - 4/6, so I'm hoping we can go that week - departing GA on 3/31??

Since my junk runs on WVO, the fuel cost for this trip will be insignificant - so this IS the deal you've been looking for!! :toast:

I'll call Brian tomorow and let them know as well.

SkySki Jason

Reaction score
Great offer, Jason, is the motor ready for it?

Haven't started build yet. Work has been scarce and I'm gonna end up living on the X's build $$ if things don't pick up! Since I have other junk to drive, its not a priority - I'd rather wait and 100% do what I wanna do to it than compromise and do it 'now'. I was told I could do a couple projects in KS/OK this summer and was gonna work on it then, but they have since decided I was not going there. I may be out on the west coast instead... :(

I envy you! WVO burner!!

Lol, I always say I can quit anytime I want - but I think my friends know better!! :blitzed:

DocBar

Reaction score
I'm gonna go rescue my Excursion from KS soon and will be dragging an empty trailer out there to get it. Know somebody in FL, AL, GA, NC, TN, etc that needs a ride out to BTS??

The kids are on spring break 4/2 - 4/6, so I'm hoping we can go that week - departing GA on 3/31??

Since my junk runs on WVO, the fuel cost for this trip will be insignificant - so this IS the deal you've been looking for!! :toast:

I'll call Brian tomorow and let them know as well.
Care to drop down to Houston on your way? My BTS is due to be born on 4-9-12. It will undoubtably be the epitome of all BTS' and handle 1 million horsepower(in your best Dr. Evil voice)and 2 million pound feet of torque.
You could make PSD history just by being my ride. :D

Racer X

Reaction score

BTS-No. :)

We're located in the Carolinas and are considering machinery in KS. Our cost for shipping it is $110.00. If you have any room for a back haul for less, please pm. Have a safe trip! :)

SkySki Jason

Reaction score
No rush to get it out of the yard man. Take your time. I don't even know if HRT is ready for the motor yet.

Thanks man. Its just killing me to be home all this time and not be able to do anything to the X!!! I have a few other projects I could be doing while I wait for engine to go back in. Its just as well if he's not ready for me yet, the time I've been off work doesn't hurt toooo bad - but the sketchy prospect of future work is scary!

Care to drop down to Houston on your way? My BTS is due to be born on 4-9-12. It will undoubtably be the epitome of all BTS' and handle 1 million horsepower(in your best Dr. Evil voice)and 2 million pound feet of torque.
You could make PSD history just by being my ride. :D

I'd love to do this. The boys and I have been on lots of roadtrips and often just need an excuse for a destination. I love to visit Brian and your's would not be the first PSD I've drug out there! As luck would have it, now there is a chance I'll be working next week and we won't be making the trip. :fustrate:

We have friends we like to visit in down in Alvin and can top-off with VO while we are there! I'll keep ya posted. All I ever wanted was to make PSD history!!! :pimp: :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.