Picts & opinions on dual exhaust systems

skevac

Reaction score
Just got a 6.4 and will soon be looking to do some mods to it. One of the first things will be a DPF & CAT delete along with a full exhaust. I am going to go with a dual exhaust that exits one from each side because that is the look that I like. I also want to go with SS so it will survive the Michigan road salt. I would prefer 304 over 409 but don't believe too many offer it in 304. But if all I can find that meets what I want in 409 I'm not ruling it out. I'm looking for a kit that comes out more behind the tire not towards the rear bumper/back of the box. I know MBRP makes a 304 dual but it doesn't look as if it comes out behind the tire like I want it to. I've had Silverline kits before & really liked them but they don't make anything for the 6.4s. Would it be possible to make a kit for a 6.0 work with some slight mods on a 6.4 (are the hangers in the same location on the 07 & down trucks as the 08 & up anyone tried this)???? So if you have some pictures I'd really like to see them & hear what you have to say about them. Duals only please.
Thanks

pog

Reaction score
Pretty sure silverline is available for the 6.4's. I remember seeing pics on another site using their tips, maybe it was another brand exhaust though. Can't remember. Mbrp has "cool duals" available.

Last edited:

Spatel23

Reaction score
This is a VERY old picture of MBRP cool duals on my truck. 5 inch tips in the picture.
IMG_0816.jpg

78f100

Reaction score
This is a VERY old picture of MBRP cool duals on my truck. 5 inch tips in the picture.
IMG_0816.jpg

This truck looks awesome leaving the line, rolling some coal out both sides. There is a pic of it somewhere on here or psn I think.

gman1

Reaction score
MBRP cool duals 409 SS.

83737[/ATTACH]"]
PB280029.jpg

Attachments

• PB280029.jpg
    PB280029.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 26

skevac

Reaction score
Anyone got pictures of a FloPro dual system? I know there not 304 but would really like to see one.

BFT

Reaction score
The flopro will exit more like you would like. I like the way Seabee08fx4 has his. It's only a single but looks awesome!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Anyone got pictures of a FloPro dual system? I know there not 304 but would really like to see one.

I had a system and they looked nice but I had issues with the hangers pulling off the pipe. I do know someone with a used system tho.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Ok... I really like the way duals look on the Super Duty! I am now going to ditch my single MBRP and install the 4" MBRP Cool Duals setup with a set of 6" tips :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online