• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

For Sale: Complete OBS Motor

PSDEng

Reaction score
Motor is from a 1997 fleet truck. Has 66k on it and comes with everything except the starter and alternator. The turbo on it will be from a truck with almost 300k but has very little play in it.
The engine was dropped when the original owner pulled it from the truck and it dented the passenger side valve cover, oil pan, and the dipstick tube is pinched. The pan will probably need to be replaced but it does not leak in its current condition.
Looking to get $2500 for the motor.
Call or text 814-880-8442 or PM me on here for questions or info.

Thanks,

-Nick

PSDEng

Reaction score
Forgot to mention this is an OBO price, reasonable offers will be entertained. We may be able to work out shipping at the expense of the buyer as well.

PSDEng

Reaction score
Never got compression #s...going to let this up for sale for a few more days then it's going to get parted out! Come on guys!

average

Reaction score
What would you want for it minus injectors and turbo and possibly whatever else you want to remove that wouldn't be necessary to swap in a SD?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Injectors, turbo, fuel system, HPOP, Manifolds... You can sell all this stuff for about $600-$800... At least thats what I did.

PSDEng

Reaction score
Compression # would help sell it quicker

I know they would...but the best I could get would be cold numbers and I don't think they're worth much.

What would you want for it minus injectors and turbo and possibly whatever else you want to remove that wouldn't be necessary to swap in a SD?

PM me an offer

Injectors, turbo, fuel system, HPOP, Manifolds... You can sell all this stuff for about $600-$800... At least thats what I did.

That's what the next move is if I can't sell it within the next few days

Making a few calls for an engine in my area, but am interested.

I need to look into $$$ for shipping.

Let me know sir.

PSDEng

Reaction score
Bumping this for the remainder of the weekend. If nobody bites it will be listed as a part out starting Monday!

PSDEng

Reaction score
Bump on this....decided not to part out at the moment it's just too good of a motor to part out just yet.

If somebody is really interested in this I would be willing to take it down to Carson's and put it on his stand and run it for awhile to make sure it runs well.

Black 02

Reaction score
Bump on this....decided not to part out at the moment it's just too good of a motor to part out just yet.

If somebody is really interested in this I would be willing to take it down to Carson's and put it on his stand and run it for awhile to make sure it runs well.

How would I figure out shipping on this thing? I'm doing some google searches. Problem is that it's coming clear across the country.

PSDEng

Reaction score
PM me an address and I'll get a shipping quote. If you have a business address is could ship to that would probably be cheaper, but if not a residential will do.

PSDEng

Reaction score
Yes sir the whole deal goes with it. The only accesories that are missing are the starter and the alternator, which I described in the original post!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.