Evans waterless coolant

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
So a friend of mine mentioned this waterless coolant to me from Evans. They claim it lasts forever, will not corrode and will not cavitate. It also uses a vented coolant cap so the system runs at 0 psi.

For us 6.4 guys this coolant should mean no more rad blow outs, no more holes in the front covers and no corrosion!

What are your opinions?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I've been running it for two years now with no complaints. I liked the idea of not having any stress on any components in the cooling system. Worth it for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
Kind of what I'm thinking. Having just replaced my front cover, I'm motivated to look at this new stuff! I was just surprised that with all the talk around here of front covers, rads and hoses, this seems like the fix and nobody talks about it.

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
I suppose.. Seems worth it tho when you figure the cost of a rad or front cover..

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Yea I agree. $40 a gallon is way cheaper then a rad and front cover. It eliminates the hot spots in the engine and prevents cavitation a lot better since it's a synthetic based coolant.

08Monster

Reaction score
Very interested in more info on this stuff.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Or, in your case, you call me and I go pick it up. :hammer:

Lmao yea well that's because of a so called mechanic doesn't know how to catch all of the coolant after I told him 10 times.

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
They have it on Ebay to for as low as $35 a gallon. I'll be doing this real soon.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
That's a pretty good price. Make sure you get the correct kind. There are three kinds.

neverkickn

Reaction score
Hmm, we have a distributor here in little rock and I have an engine in need of coolant. May just check it out when the roads melt tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online