Wiring pcs for 4r

BOSS450

Reaction score
Is it strait forward through the manual. Any tips or extra instructions? Going to start on it tomorrow.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Sent you a texts with the ones I know forsure...let me see if I can dig out my old phone with the texts from Craig

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Not much to it if you can read the wiring diagram that the PCS comes with. It is intimidating as hell right out of the box though.

The only things you need to hook up to the PCS for everything to work will be, a hot, ground, TPS signal, RPM signal, then load a shift strategy onto it. Everything else is pretty much plug and play, with exception to a couple things like the wires for reverse lights and maybe something else I'm forgetting.

There are endless things you can do with the PCS beyond the basics, from improving shifting to controlling other things like water injection.... Very cool piece.

BOSS450

Reaction score
Not much to it if you can read the wiring diagram that the PCS comes with. It is intimidating as hell right out of the box though.

The only things you need to hook up to the PCS for everything to work will be, a hot, ground, TPS signal, RPM signal, then load a shift strategy onto it. Everything else is pretty much plug and play, with exception to a couple things like the wires for reverse lights and maybe something else I'm forgetting.

There are endless things you can do with the PCS beyond the basics, from improving shifting to controlling other things like water injection.... Very cool piece.

That's exactly what else I wanna know. What else are the possibilities

BOSS450

Reaction score
My truck is siting at a buddy's shop waiting on another trans. But when I make it up there I'll give you colors. Only thing needed is rpm, tps, key on power, ground, then the trans hookups. Did you get the pcs with pre maid harness for the 4r?

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
You should have gotten some paperwork with the harness telling you which color wires are for RPM, TPS, Keyed power, and ground. It might even be on their website.

I'll see if I can find the diagrams I used to have.