BDS 4" 4link

buck russell

Reaction score
For the most part, a four link will ride better on a longer wheelbase. Seeing as that you have a CCSB, you will definitely like the ride over stock. I heard recently that a four link isn't ideal for daily driving, but I'm not sure how much validity is in that statement.

As for BDS, they make great stuff. Quality is top notch and they have an awesome warranty.

getstroked27

Reaction score
a four link is ideal for everything. only setup that will maintain perfect caster throughout suspension movement, while still allowing flex, and is stiffer laterally than radius arms, so you dont get (as much) if any steering shimmy or wobble. if its done right. bds does good stuff. so does FTS, icon and rize.

zack birge

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys. Are there any vendors here that carry bds before I purchase it where I live and get screwed on tax?

NotStock

Reaction score

zack birge

Reaction score
I did look into your lift. The price is what keeps me away really. I'm sure it's worth it like everyone says but it's over a grand difference in lifts.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I agree with the others, BDS kits are good, and have a great warranty from what I hear. But when I've learned that when it comes to many things truck related, and suspension parts. You get what you pay for.

I'd call and talk to Trevor over the phone vs just looking online and see how that works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getstroked27

Reaction score
I dont know if you have looked at ours or not but it might be another option for you. It doesnt require removal of your factory radius arm mount which is a royal PITA. Also both our upper and lower bars are adjustable allowing you to place the axle in the fender however you want and adjust castor wherever you desire.

http://www.pmfsuspension.com/2005-10-Ford-F-250350-HD-Long-Arm-4-Link-Kit_p_24.html

i couldnt agree more on this statement...... spent a good four hours grinding out those metal rivets and metal finishing the frame on our shop truck for our FTS 4 link. **** sucked. but how does that perform with short(ish) arms compared to a four link that sits clear back where the t.case crossmember sits? i know our fts links are retarded long, and its a smooth AF setup. just curious. im ordering oinch weld covers BTW, hate how it looks without steps.

bigaF250

Reaction score
For the normal person that uses their truck every day for work, play, etc. I would go bds every time. Can't beat the warranty and they still ride really good. Hard to argue with the price too

NotStock

Reaction score
I did look into your lift. The price is what keeps me away really. I'm sure it's worth it like everyone says but it's over a grand difference in lifts.

I totally understand. Just make sure you are comparing similar kits. If you dont see a package thats what you want, shoot me a call and we can put one together for you. Are prices are pretty darn competitive. You may have been looking at a kit that comes with rear traction bars which would have equated to the price difference.

zack birge

Reaction score
I was informed on the alpha 4.5" kit which is ideally what I'm lookin for. I'm on the road pulling a boat 80% of the time so I want a awesome highway ride pulling but still be decent when I get off road hunting. I believe the kit was around 2900 and change where the bds was 1700 and change locally before tax.

NotStock

Reaction score
All of the Alpha kits come with traction blocks in the rear. Unless Im mistaken, the BDS kit does not.

NotStock

Reaction score
For sure. Like I had said, if you have a specific package you want us to put together for you, we can. Nothing is set in stone with our kits. I will shoot you a pm with some pricing options.

zack birge

Reaction score
Any BDS dealers? Might end up ordering the PMF lift. Need something this week. Hate to pay shipping though

Latest posts

Members online