need inspection sticker in Massachusetts

50sikstang

Reaction score
I have a 2008 f250 6.4 h&s tuned, 5" turbo back exhaust, s&b intake. I need a inspection this month and am wondering how people are getting them if they even can. I know someone who owns a shop so im not concerned about any visual inspections but truck has to be plugged into obd and theres no way around that. Im hearing if I tune the truck to easy mode it will cycle the egr, but will that show the monitor for egr is "ready"? Also once I retune to easy mode do I need to drive a certain amount of miles to get egr monitor to be "ready"? Any help would be great. I really dont want to put dpf back on truck I feel like its a ticking time bomb. Thanks guys

Last edited:

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Whoever this dude is PM'd me about a sticker and wanted lots to details and he had zero posts.... Just a warning this is as fishy as a dirty hooker

50sikstang

Reaction score
Its not fishy I need a ****in sticker. I just signed up on the forum a few days ago to get help I dont want to put the dpf back on the truck. I signed up here and powerstrokenation ive had the truck for almost a year and am just now needing a sticker. I also have a 1990 mustang 347 stroker 5speed that I built

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
Its not fishy I need a ****in sticker. I just signed up on the forum a few days ago to get help I dont want to put the dpf back on the truck. I signed up here and powerstrokenation ive had the truck for almost a year and am just now needing a sticker. I also have a 1990 mustang 347 stroker 5speed that I built
You just have to realize we try and be very cautious when it comes to emissions talk here. We want no people thrown under the bus. Believe me that there are eyes on these forums

Riverside

Reaction score
To the OP.

There is plenty of fishing / trolling done in these waters by parties that most here don't care for.

I wouldn't expect much if I were you......in the form of responses that is.....

Because EVERYONE on here follows the rules of the road to a T.

We have no idea how to accomplish what you are asking LOL

Last edited:

madman1234509

Reaction score
Id assume if there are no check engine lights you're probably good to go? Same as a gas car. I had a twin turbo Audi. Car had no cats on the exhaust. The tuning shut off the 02 sensors and the codes for them and it never had an issue passing emission. I think all they are looking for when its plugged in are codes, not the actual function of the parts.

Jbird

Reaction score
Forum membersr do not run removed emissions systems on there registered vehicles thats just silly. The only guys that have "delete kits" are the drag dyno and truck pull guys because they are trailered to and from and events. They say "OFF ROAD USE ONLY" for a reason👍

08strokin

Reaction score
Forum membersr do not run removed emissions systems on there registered vehicles thats just silly. The only guys that have "delete kits" are the drag dyno and truck pull guys because they are trailered to and from and events. They say "OFF ROAD USE ONLY" for a reason👍

WHS!

Latest posts

Members online