Single turbo tuning

08strokr

Reaction score
Does h&s have tunes out now for single setups? I have gear head now and like them but I wouldn't mind trying h&s tunes if they have written some. I have a mini maxx now with a single 471. If so how do I get ahold of them? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.4f350

Reaction score
I have the H&S tune that they supply for their single kit, which I'm also running. I have no complaints, the shift points could use some adjustment for my liking but that's not going to be perfect for everyone.

Amstaff

Reaction score
If you didn't get the kit from H&S they are going to charge you what someone like GH would charge but not offer any support for it if you need revisions. I've already asked them about it and decided to go with GH.

08strokr

Reaction score
Yea I have quite a bit of money tied up with gear head for tuning and wasn't sure if h&s released some sort of an update for there tuners for single turbo being an option like hot damn series is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amstaff

Reaction score
No h&s performance doesn't offer anything but h&s motorsports does but only if you buy their single kit. The thing that sucks is h&s motorsports had it for free on their website for a while. I saw it on my phone one morning and when I got home in the evening I went to download it and it was gone. I understand why they took it off but I know there is a lot of people that got it for free but no one is willing to share it.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Sorry, Our complimentary calibrations that were intended primarily for our customers and our products that were on our website were being severely abused by other companies/people. We started doing tech support for other companies products and we can't afford to do that.........We have a ton of time and money in R&D in all our products that we feel our customers may benefit from. There are many people/companies in this industry that feel the same way, unfortunately this industry this has become very bad about ripping off, and copying others ideas for free. I know I speak for many of us that are hard working, honest, and frustrated that this situation continues to seem get worse. Rant over....................

Amstaff

Reaction score
Like I said earlier in this post and I even told Dallas over pm and text. I totally understand why you guys took them down. And my reference to people that got them for free and not sharing them wasn't directed to your customers. But to the people that aren't your customers that reaped the benefits of your company's generosity. I hope that I haven't offended anyone at H&S motorsports as that was not my intention, I was just stating my experience.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Like I said earlier in this post and I even told Dallas overy pm amd text. I totally understand why you guys took them down. And my reference to people that got them for free and not sharing tjem wasn't directed to your customers. But to the people that aren't your customers that reaped the benefits of your company's generosity. I hope that I haven't offended anyone at H&S motorsports as that was not my intention, I was just stating my experience.

I'm sorry if that seemed directed at you, not my intention at all. Just a rant....
Please give us a call here if you ever need anything, Thanks!

Amstaff

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if it was or not but I figured either way I post something in my defense for anyone reading. Thanks and if I do need anything I won't hesitate to call.

08strokr

Reaction score
if H&S built there single tunes around there specific kit then it probably wouldnt benefit me too much having a bigger charger but i appreciate everyones input on the subject! I was just curious to see if they had tunes that could change my driving experience

krugmk61

Reaction score
I have the H&S tune that they supply for their single kit, which I'm also running. I have no complaints, the shift points could use some adjustment for my liking but that's not going to be perfect for everyone.
Can you still adjust power levels and do you know the hp numbers for that tune

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online