Customer service

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Who do I need to talk to there to get any answers on a warranty unit?

best bet I would say is call the customer service line. or fill out the form online if you haven't already

Fixing to cross them off of product to sell, 3 weeks to get a warranty replacement, 5 days to get a tracking number.

Hello David,

I sincerely apologize for the delays experienced with regards to obtaining a replacement radiator. I spoke with our customer service manager earlier today in order to get some background on where the delays occurred. From what I understand there were a few technical issues with our ticket system, which was compounded by some delayed responses by our team. This is of course not an excuse, and we are working to alleviate any future concerns with both our system and our processes.

From what I understand, the replacement radiator arrived yesterday. We always shoot to please our customers, especially in the event of a warranty claim. Frustrations involved with dealing with replacing a part are only compounded when the process is delayed. Although the process is now complete, please let us know if we can help out with anything else in the future (contact information below). I assure you a delay such as this will not occur for any future interactions with our team and/or products.

Let us know how installation goes with our V2 radiator!

Thanks
-John

[email protected]