diesel additives

buckcommander

Reaction score
I have recently been using XDP diesel additive and was wondering what everyone else is using or whats the best. I have a friend who has been using this additive and swears he is getting 3 more mpg and can notice a difference in performance. I can not notice a thing. $9 for a small bottle that treats 500 gallons is cool though... Or is it :bs:

amarillo250

Reaction score
check the posts on the stiction discussion lots of info there.
I use the Archoil since a while and noticed around 1-2mpg gains with better response in cold condition. Better water and fuel seperation as well. Check their website you find lots of usefull info

skobiak

Reaction score
Many people seem to have good results with the Ford cetane booster. I personally use the Power Services stuff. Been using it since day one so I have no comparison.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Revx...both fuel and oil additives. There is a reason we sell it by the case, great stuff!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

JD3020

Reaction score
I'm currently running a mix of stuff i threw together one day. Think i've got some ATF, 2-stroke oil, Opti-lube, Power Service(grey bottle), and something else. Think i'm adding about 1 oz per gallon, and seems to run a bit smoother. Usually just run straight 2-stroke oil though.

Atsah

Reaction score
The best results I had was with Ford Cetane Performance Booster.. My 6.0's ran pretty smooth with it, I also used Power Service in the winter (white bottle) as an antigel and it worked for that purpose..

Latest posts

Members online