Great customer service

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
I haven't ordered anything from Riffraff in a few years mainly because I bought 6.4 and went away from the 7.3 but I figured it was time to get the ole girl out of retirement and found a couple intercooler boots had some mice damage from storage so I placed an order for a new set on their website on Thur and it said on the website they would be gone Fri for a tech day so nothing was going to ship out on fri which is when I was figuring my order would be processed anyway and would be shipped out on Monday which was totally fine as im in no rush with the truck but to my surprise I got a phone call no more than 20 mins after I placed it saying they were out of the color I wanted and asked if I wanted a different color so I changed colors and the order was sent out shortly after its customer service like that that really keeps customers and makes them feel like there all important so thanks again guys its very much appreciated

Last edited:

MossBack

Reaction score
Clay is a top notch dude! I have had my questions answered quickly and the shipping on items are quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Kedstrokin

Reaction score
I ordered a lot of stuff threw them when I built my 7.3. I have nothing but good to say fast delivery. I ordered some gauges they didn't have in stock so clay called me and told me they would get to me sooner cause isspro was closer to me. He had them shipped from isspro straight to me great customer service.

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
Just got them in the mail today will definatly be ordering a few other misc stuff in next week or so from them just because of this. For sure a great guy going above and beyond what he has to