Icon shocks

one2nine

Reaction score
Mainly aimed for jared as I believe he is running them IIRC (or at least sells them haha) but is there a substantial change in the icon 2.0 vs 2.5 shocks? Right now I'm looking at upgrading to the icon 2.5 piggybacks all the way around. What the difference with the omega as well? Is it justifiable of over twice the price of the 2.5 piggbacks? My current 2.0 aluminum ones did not like the salt from this winter and I've been planning on upgrading to 2.5's. You west coast guys don't see the road conditions we do during winter over here, but any suggestions on a coating/clear coat to help protect the shock body?

one2nine

Reaction score
Can you pm me a price on 2.5 piggybacks? Right now I'm running a just the icon 4.5 but plan on adding a tei spacer and going to 7" blocks. Do I need longer shocks or am I ok to still go with the standard length

B.Warning

Reaction score
I took mine to the local decal shop and had them wrap a good thick clear vinyl over The bodies. Jared knows my truck isn't the cleanest most of the time, and stays filthy for a month at a time. So far they look great.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
now i cant tell you the techical differences between the shocks, but we just put a set on a 2012 3500 duramax that was leveled....the ride quality befor and after is amazing. Those shocks are some serious pieces of hardware! Customer was very happy with them

B.Warning

Reaction score
Do it. That's the next thing I'll be doing. I wish I could be a pimp like you And run coilovers but i can't with the way my down pipe will be.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.