Marty's Diesel Fuel System Update

Marty

Reaction score
We have been extremely busy in the shop in recent months, which is why I barely log in. I have updated the 6.0 fuel systems and would like to let everyone know about it.

If you have a previous 6.0 regulated return OR complete system, you can upgrade to the new stainless steel line setup for $75.00 shipped.

If you want to install what we call a prep kit, it is $150 shipped. I will further explain what a "prep kit" is.

A regulated return for a 6.0L is $400 shipped, which includes the updated lines.

A complete A1000 kit stays at $1375 shipped, which also includes the updated lines.

For existing customers this is just a new line that is secured onto the back of the heads using a new set of fittings. It is not required but is an option for my previous customers if they want the newest kit on their truck.

A prep kit is the set of lines at the back of the heads, including their fasteners as well as a looping 3/8" line OR -6 plugs. This kit is intended to be installed while performing a cab off procedure or engine out. This is aimed at someone who will want to do a fuel system in the future, but would rather not spend the full amount of money from the get-go. For my customers who buy regulated returns after installing this, or complete kits, you can subtract this price from the above mentioned prices on those two items.

The benefit is that you can avoid the 3-5 hour install later on when installing a prep kit while the cab is off or engine is out. This takes the bulk of the install out of the equation since the front of the head fittings, the pump assembly and the fuel tank are much simpler and do not take as long.

Here is a picture of one of the updated lines. This is one with the protective coating cut back so you can see that they are stainless and it is showing you the location that will eventually hold that line in place.

Driver Side Support2.jpg

Marty

Reaction score
As usual we sell a LOT of A-1000 kits. And I would like to point out we have had ZERO failures with them. These pumps have been able to handle anything a HEUI engine can throw at them as well as my customers that are running larger nozzles and double pumps on their 6.4's. We have a few customers also running them on their 12v's into the 1,000+ horse power range on fuel.

Here are a couple pictures of the pump setup only, this does not include about 50% of the kit.

6.0 A-1000 Outside Frame Rail Install 3.jpg

6.4L Powerstroke Fuel Setup.jpg

Outside Frame Rail Mounting, lowest hang down..jpg

We also have different mounting locations and a set of shorter filters. I have pictured here the LOWEST that they can sit on the frame with my kit.

Enjoy.

RSK

Reaction score
So the a1000 kit for 1375 is everything needed to switch from stock fuel pump to aftermarket pump minus a fuel bowl delete kit obviously which actually isn't needed

Marty

Reaction score
For a 6.0, yes, the $1375 kit is complete. There is no part of the factory fuel system retained.

On a 6.4, the kit is $1400 and it includes everything you need from tank to pump and back, including a fuel cooler delete, or we can use the fuel cooler. For additional money we can supply you with an inline cooler that will mount on the frame rail if you so desire.

Marty

Reaction score
My full fuel system does. My regulated return only doesn't. However if you want a kit that will I can do so as well.

Latest posts

Members online