SPE 6.7L Powerstroke Makes 1025hp On FUEL ONLY!!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
depends on the turbo, but its really weird when they make peak tq at the same rpm as peak hp .

Ya very strange... That sounded like 750 to me but I have never been to a dyno. Either way it is very cool to see a 6.7 hitting the track.

Last edited:

SPE

Reaction score
depends on the turbo, but its really weird when they make peak tq at the same rpm as peak hp .

This is because the turbos are just lighting & the 6.7 can't fuel past 3800rpm but we are working on that. If it could, you would see the hp & tq curve you would see on a cummins or dmax. So there's a lot left.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
This is because the turbos are just lighting & the 6.7 can't fuel past 3800rpm but we are working on that. If it could, you would see the hp & tq curve you would see on a cummins or dmax. So there's a lot left.

Sounds like it's a nitrous motor than hahaha. Good luck

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

got ya. sounds like mucho turbo if they're just lighting then. either way awesome. get to the track !

SPE

Reaction score
The shop truck is now running a 75 / 106 both are Borg units s400 and s500 based. That will explain a lot I'm sure. Taking her to the track soon. Our track is still closed because the winter weather destroyed it pretty bad.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The shop truck is now running a 75 / 106 both are Borg units s400 and s500 based. That will explain a lot I'm sure. Taking her to the track soon. Our track is still closed because the winter weather destroyed it pretty bad.

one thing you may find depending on how long the pull was, that the track may yield better results.

Dave

Reaction score
Nice, you guys are really making me want a 6.7 now

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Hey our tracks down here are open. Load it up and come down I'll save you a spot.
Good job guys very impressive congrats!!

---Clayton
2002 eclb 7.3- for sale
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
2003 Subaru wrx wagon- new dd toy
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

Members online

No members online now.