SPE Tuned Trucks

SPE

Reaction score
What some of our customers are saying about our tunes-

Craig W. (6.7L Powerstroke MCC Tuned)-
Just wanted to thank you guys for all the technical support and help, this is the place to go people they built a tune for me that no one else could and i love it! will be buying turbos and more off of you guys once avaliable, thanks again awesome work!!

Jarod J. (6.0L SCT Tuned)-
I just want to say your X Race tune is absolutely incredible. I can't even fathom the difference from my other tune to yours. I thought my truck was quick before, now it feels downright scary. Anyone with a 6.0 you NEED this tune. Thanks again guys!

Justin P. (6.0L SCT Tuned)-
Truck runs so good now. It is 100% different then all the other tunes. You guys have my buisness now! Thanks again.. Look foward to my sct livewire ts from you guys soon.

Let us know what we can do for you!

Reaction score
Have you dynoed your race tunes in comparison to some of the other big name tuners? Just curious to what you guys are putting down

3brorce

Reaction score
These guys are top notch for sure. Talked to I believe his name was Dave today about tuning.

3brorce

Reaction score
Power numbers are going to relatively be the same as you can only get so much out of a stock truck. But I would like to see some numbers as well lol

3brorce

Reaction score
Your best bet is going to be calling them. I called and left a message and a couple hours later I got a call back. Tunes are around 80-100 bucks I believe.

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
Just got my Hot X tunes for my '12, nice power gains. Shifting is a bit rough yet on 1-2, 2-3 shifts but getting better. Think I'm in the more aggressive shift schedule, tunes weren't named.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

SPE

Reaction score
Just got my Hot X tunes for my '12, nice power gains. Shifting is a bit rough yet on 1-2, 2-3 shifts but getting better. Think I'm in the more aggressive shift schedule, tunes weren't named.

The tunes were named in the email but I believe the names get removed once you transfer to SD card. If you transfer 1 at a time you can rename them.

-Amy

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
Got'm figured out. The tunes are great! Waiting for traction bars before I run the Hot X trans files.

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
To clarify, I opted for the optional tow file when the tunes were ordered for me. They both feel good and both shifting files feel good. I have slightly taller than stock rear blocks which was making axle wrap more perceived. I have some OUO traction bars on their way. Once installed, I'll bet the Hot X trans files will be just fine!!