Thank you all!!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just want to give you guys a huge thank you for hooking up my buddy this week!! He has the truck up and running and its an animal with the warlock stage 1 and proven sotf tunes!!! He is super thankful as well and has a permagrin going on! Your kit is amazing and fit perfectly and sounds abso****inglutely amazing! I have been getting videos and sound clips all day! Mad props!! Thanks again!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Just want to give you guys a huge thank you for hooking up my buddy this week!! He has the truck up and running and its an animal with the warlock stage 1 and proven sotf tunes!!! He is super thankful as well and has a permagrin going on! Your kit is amazing and fit perfectly and sounds abso****inglutely amazing! I have been getting videos and sound clips all day! Mad props!! Thanks again!!

Glad he’s happy! Now you gotta get you one to keep up! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Well, we do sell these things… just saying…

toasty monkey

Reaction score
Lincolnlocker and power stroke army you guys rock!! I'm the guy that got the warlock stage 1 this week and just joined the forum. Thank you for everything this week and the turn out was AWESOME! Thank you SO much lincolnlocker for all the help I'm still smiling ear to ear and tonight I'll be dreaming of turbo whistle!

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Lincolnlocker and power stroke army you guys rock!! I'm the guy that got the warlock stage 1 this week and just joined the forum. Thank you for everything this week and the turn out was AWESOME! Thank you SO much lincolnlocker for all the help I'm still smiling ear to ear and tonight I'll be dreaming of turbo whistle!

Glad you’re happy with it and we could get you back on the road!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Glad your up and going!

Welcome to PSA from another Montanan!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
*** yeah brother! Most welcome!

Sixfoh

Reaction score
How is Proven doing? People generally happy with them? For all models or only the later models?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
How is Proven doing? People generally happy with them? For all models or only the later models?

We use proven for 11-19, and amdp for 11-14. Amdp seems to run a little better on the 11-14 out of the box with bigger turbos, proven occasionally needs a few revisions for the bigger turbos. But proven has been doing very well compared to a lot of the other ones we’ve ran.

Sixfoh

Reaction score
We use proven for 11-19, and amdp for 11-14. Amdp seems to run a little better on the 11-14 out of the box with bigger turbos, proven occasionally needs a few revisions for the bigger turbos. But proven has been doing very well compared to a lot of the other ones we’ve ran.

Thats great to hear. And recommendations on the 8-10? Or even for our oil fired brothers? Does Proven do decent for those gens too? Thanks for your response btw.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Not sure on 08-10, pcd tuning for 6.0, and jelibuilt for 7.3s on a hydra.

Sixfoh

Reaction score
Not sure on 08-10, pcd tuning for 6.0, and jelibuilt for 7.3s on a hydra.

Doing a 7.3L build at the moment, pretty much a complete resto. Weve got a CTS edge juicy bits etc. Think its worth hanging onto that for a fresh build or would the hydra/jeli combo really be a world of difference? Its an F450 work truck so not looking to set any HP records. Just need good and reliable. Got 175cc injectors, stock size turbo with small upgrades to it, stage 2 cam, springs and pushrods to go with the cam. It does have forged crods as well. Overall pretty tame power wise. Will also have a warren trans behind it rated at 450rwhp. Let me know what youd advise.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Doing a 7.3L build at the moment, pretty much a complete resto. Weve got a CTS edge juicy bits etc. Think its worth hanging onto that for a fresh build or would the hydra/jeli combo really be a world of difference? Its an F450 work truck so not looking to set any HP records. Just need good and reliable. Got 175cc injectors, stock size turbo with small upgrades to it, stage 2 cam, springs and pushrods to go with the cam. It does have forged crods as well. Overall pretty tame power wise. Will also have a warren trans behind it rated at 450rwhp. Let me know what youd advise.

With the bigger injectors, custom tunes will be needed. As far as I’ve known, edge didn’t support custom tunes, aside from the cts3, which no one really tuned on as they weren’t locked, so it was easy to steal the tune. I definitely recommend going with the hydra and jelibuilt.

Sixfoh

Reaction score
With the bigger injectors, custom tunes will be needed. As far as I’ve known, edge didn’t support custom tunes, aside from the cts3, which no one really tuned on as they weren’t locked, so it was easy to steal the tune. I definitely recommend going with the hydra and jelibuilt.

Just ordered the hydra/jeli combo. Thanks for the info.