Tinted BB

Big Calo

Reaction score
I want to do this so bad now! What I have thought about tho is to do a legal brow tint on top of the regular tint, say 5% so then if someone was to look thru it the 35% would look basically stock compared to the brow. Just a thought.

And as brought up before im still working on the inspection and registration stickers. On that I figured I can take the stickers off my self, then when I go to have the new sticker put on I could cover the area with saran wrap so it would allow the stocker to be easily removed for the next time.

deiter5262

Reaction score
It's exactly like you just explained. IMO it makes everything clearer and now you aren't affected by cars going by on the highway, or street lights locally.
I'm telling everyone to do it at this point, it's one of my favorite (simple) mods I've done on any vehicle.

Updated pic:: truck is sporting recon cab lights and mirror lights now. Thanks goes to Adam @FCDP for the hook up.
Really completes the look :D
eb48547f.jpg

That is a sexy truck glad to see you picked up a new one and are doing it up right brother:D

I really like the look of the windshield tint...my truck is the exact replica of your tint except 5% eyebrow instead of full windshield. The legal limit is 35% in Kansas. Have you drawn any extra attention with the windshield being done?

I want to do it but afraid I might attract police, I've been scott free thus far running 5% up on the fronts..knock on wood:thumbup:

17BLKplat

Reaction score
That is a sexy truck glad to see you picked up a new one and are doing it up right brother:D

I really like the look of the windshield tint...my truck is the exact replica of your tint except 5% eyebrow instead of full windshield. The legal limit is 35% in Kansas. Have you drawn any extra attention with the windshield being done?

I want to do it but afraid I might attract police, I've been scott free thus far running 5% up on the fronts..knock on wood:thumbup:
Thanks for the kind words!
In Jersey, any tint forward of the B pillar is illegal, so it's up to me. I think the whole windshield in 35 is less noticeable than a 5% eyebrow for sure. I also like this better than an eyebrow, I've had both, and this is my favorite tint set up so far.
I say go for it! You won't regret it!
Looking good Nate!
Thanks Adam! The recons set it off just right!

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
The way I look at it... Is that the cop has to be driving at me or sit by my truck that's parked and wait for me to come out. If he is driving at me and sees it then he has to turn around to come and get me. Not many cops around me are willing to fight traffic for a tint ticket. But that's just my opinion

deiter5262

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words!
In Jersey, any tint forward of the B pillar is illegal, so it's up to me. I think the whole windshield in 35 is less noticeable than a 5% eyebrow for sure. I also like this better than an eyebrow, I've had both, and this is my favorite tint set up so far.
I say go for it! You won't regret it!

Thanks Adam! The recons set it off just right!

I'm contemplating it, thx for the comparison..and g'luck with the new monster your already on the right path:D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.