Tony Wildman live tuning- Portland,OR

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
As the title states, we are having Tony Wildman out to live tune some more trucks. This will be his 3rd visit to the north west, some of you may already of been tuned by him and know how talented he is with the 7.3 setup.

He will be here the weekend of August 10-12th.

We have an opening for 2-3 more trucks on top of all the builds we have done here locally. So post up or give us a call if you are looking into getting your truck dialed in.
It will be $250 per truck, plus a deposit to cover his plane ticket of ABOUT $50per person.

Also we will be holding a dyno event in Vancouver, WA for those of you wanting to see what all your money has actually got you so far!
This is mostly just trying to get the word out, I will get more details up as we get closer.

Thanks!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Tony should had to the northeast for some live tuning action... :thumbup:

smokedout250

Reaction score
Tony's an awesome guy to have tune your truck!... I went to this last fall and was very pleased!!! Along with being an amazing tuner he is a great guy very nice and get to talk with!
P.s. thanks for the invite derek....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORD7.3

Reaction score
If it wasnt so soon Id have a truck to throw in there but it will be a while till its all back together!

Vengeance

Reaction score
Unfortunately I will not be making the trip as yet. With Morgan's most recent setback and the way things are supposed to progress, I will be spending as much time with the family as possible.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Unfortunately I will not be making the trip as yet. With Morgan's most recent setback and the way things are supposed to progress, I will be spending as much time with the family as possible.

Sorry to hear!!... We will keep u and the family in our prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online