which monitor: sct livewire or insight cts

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
Who has experience with both? I just bought a livewire from someone on Craigslist and already have a cts . Now I'm trying to decide if I want to keep the cts on the truck and just use the livewire to tune or trade my buddy the cts for a custom 5in dp back exhaust.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
The liivewire is huge and the screen sucks compared to the cts. Imo tune with the sct monitor with the cts

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The CTS is a universal piece though right? How well does it read everything being a universal monitor?

I dont think it can read all perameters like the sct livewire or the dashdaq can but it WILL read most of the important stuff like egts coolant temp ect, so for a general guage cluster its the way to go, looks cool ect

Need to do data logging or read specific stuff, sct probably be better

Im like shone, tune with the livewire, throw it in the center consol and dont look at it till i need a different tune or eric needs it back LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Lol shone just got my livewire back

You could always sell the edge and buy a dash daq for Guages. It will read just about everything

Dzchey21

Reaction score
No it won't but I think there is a way to tap into the rail.pressure sensor and pick up the 5v signal and have the Cts translate it into a pressure signal.

Latest posts

Members online