• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

03 excursion

psduser1

Reaction score
I'm looking for an 03 excursion, 4x4, 7.3, either a limited or Eddie Bauer edition.
Doesn't need to run, or drive, as long as the body is perfect. It needs to be at least an 8 out of 10 on the body.
I have a totalled 03, that was mechanically excellent, however, the frame is severely tweaked, and the body is getting rough(northern truck). That'll be the donor.
I'd also be interested in a gasser, or 2x4, at a different price, of course.
I'm not interested in a big lift kit, or big tires, particularly, as this is for momma and the kids.
Cash in hand, well as soon as the insurance check shows up, lol. Should be this week.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
someone has one i know. but i think its a 2000 model.. its in the rockford area. he is jimdawg on here.. dont know if he still wants to get rid of it ir not..

live life full throttle

Last edited:

psduser1

Reaction score
:D me and Jim split a bottle of scotch one afternoon, lol.
I appreciate the thought, really looking for one with all the bells and whistles there was to offer in 03. I seriously consider going up to an 05, but I really don't want to start from scratch. This one has everything I needed on a kid carrier.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
:D me and Jim split a bottle of scotch one afternoon, lol.
I appreciate the thought, really looking for one with all the bells and whistles there was to offer in 03. I seriously consider going up to an 05, but I really don't want to start from scratch. This one has everything I needed on a kid carrier.
right on!! jim is good people!!

live life full throttle

psduser1

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online