2008 PMF Test Bed Build!

NotStock

Reaction score
We I figured I would dedicate a thread specifically to this. The truck we are starting with is a 2008 F-350 FX4 CCLB. The poor truck only has 46k miles and was a theft recovery. It has motor/turbo/egr issues which will be the first order of business. No certain where we will head power wise, but it will be relatively conservative. Stay tuned as this truck will be used for demo, testing, and development for all of our products. This truck wont be shy, there will be plenty of pics and videos in the upcoming months!

Here she is as she sits now!
Start1_zps982876bd.jpg

Start2_zpsa836cd28.jpg

Start3_zps29755323.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
Cool truck, especially for a test truck. I'm wondering what the whole history of it was. I'm about 99% certain the fx4 didn't come in grey like that(in 08-09), but it's got the right leather with the white stitching.

Edit: Maybe it doesn't have the white stitching on closer inspection....?

NotStock

Reaction score
Not really looking to fab any performance parts. Lots of good companies out there we can work with to get her going.

NotStock

Reaction score
Cool truck, especially for a test truck. I'm wondering what the whole history of it was. I'm about 99% certain the fx4 didn't come in grey like that(in 08-09), but it's got the right leather with the white stitching.

Edit: Maybe it doesn't have the white stitching on closer inspection....?

I dont know if had factory leather. The guy I got it from bought those front seats, they have black or gray stitching. All the seats were missing when it was recovered. Im pretty sure it was a drug running truck. I need a leather rear bench if anyone comes across one. Will also need a center console and some misc trim pieces.

Latest posts

Members online