2017 Intakes are Ready !!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
it's been a long road , finding the perfect combination to work on stock and tuned trucks, but it's ready. right now shipping raw finish with AFE PRO5R oiled , and soon (2 weeks) to add ProDryS and ProGuard7 , and polished and black finishes.

http://nolimitfabrication.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=438

17_Intake_Installed.jpg

Last edited:

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Can't wait to get one of these Mike! I want a black powder coated version

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jgon08

Reaction score
Hey mike these are fine on stock trucks right? I ordered 2 last week and my brother in law took one we slapped it on his truck and he drove it today and check engine light came on. Still waiting on mine so I'm not sure how it will be on mine. Just making sure I'm Not missing something here.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
Hey mike these are fine on stock trucks right? I ordered 2 last week and my brother in law took one we slapped it on his truck and he drove it today and check engine light came on. Still waiting on mine so I'm not sure how it will be on mine. Just making sure I'm Not missing something here.

according to the OP and the site it works for stock trucks. Call mike. Probably just need to adjust it.

Uncontrolled515

Reaction score

I am having the same issue with mine. I have attempted to reset multiple times and the light come back on showing two different codes constantly. I did get better fuel mileage and power but the CEL is getting annoying. I have considered getting the AFE filter.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
I am having the same issue with mine. I have attempted to reset multiple times and the light come back on showing two different codes constantly. I did get better fuel mileage and power but the CEL is getting annoying. I have considered getting the AFE filter.

Call Mike and post results after

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

totally agree with the annoying part. certain base strategies from ford are coming in these trucks, and with most base strategies no issues, and now the latest ones.. boom. we've actually seen the same issues just tuning them with ez lynk, we're up to 4 different base strategies to tune with (just to tune them no intake involved) getting around the finnicky nature of these things . i assume you are still bone stock? i ran mine for over a month with no issues, as well as many others , mine dropped weight so i didn't test it again as is. if you like call me at the shop tomorrow and we can try some other options.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.