2019 f250 no turn signal or brake lights on trailer

99fordman18

Reaction score
2019 f250 just got it back from dealer after telling them I had no trailer lights with multiple trailers. I did find that #99 fuse was blown and replaced it, so I have running lights now but no turn or brake lights. I have sprayed contact cleaner in both trailer plugs and truck plug.

Any ideas?

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
They may be routed through a relay in the fuse box? Maybe one came loose? Maybe there are multiple fuse boxes and maybe there is a fuse that hasn’t been found yet?

PDT1081

Reaction score
I know the 13s have a relay in the under hood fuse box for each trailer turn signal. #74 and #75.

Do you by chance have an in bed plug? I literally just went through this. Had a bad connection at the adapter plug (Curt) that added my in bed plug. When I installed it, the retaining clip for the factory plug broke and I didn't have it tight enough together.

99fordman18

Reaction score
No in the bed plug. Just the factory location. I have found a M case fuse #72 I am going change that reads per the manual, right, left turn and brake lights trailer

99fordman18

Reaction score
I changed Fuse #72 and no change. I guess I will contact the dealer since I do have warranty left.

99fordman18

Reaction score
I got it fixed last night since the dealer was 2 weeks out. The plug that goes into the 7 way was very corroded and had dirt in it. Contact cleaner and dielectric grease and it is working again

Latest posts

Members online