2021 and newer. Aftermarket anything?

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Hi guys. Thinking of getting a new truck. Damn expensive. Unfortunately for me, I never leave them stock lol. Anyone lifting much higher than 12"? And how about that engine? It will be my DD/work truck, like my truck now. Don't be afraid to tell me everything. I'm in Canada. Things are still different here...

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys. Thinking of getting a new truck. Damn expensive. Unfortunately for me, I never leave them stock lol. Anyone lifting much higher than 12"? And how about that engine? It will be my DD/work truck, like my truck now. Don't be afraid to tell me everything. I'm in Canada. Things are still different here...

Wow, 12 inch right off the start? Have you done that before on a new truck?

I see the one in your avatar, but was it brand new when you lifted it?

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Yes, it was lifted with maybe a few hundred miles on it. Dam reliable truck too! Unlike my old 6.0l from the past! Anyways, I'm sure some of you out there have done lifts over 12". It's difficult to discuss with guys who do the 6-10" lifts, no offense. I always said once you start going over 12" it gets a little more technical and custom, if you want it done right and reliably. Thx for your interest Shaggy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.