2022 F350 Limited Ordered.

Bugman

Reaction score
They can't fix something that is coming from a different country

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
No build date for mine either, as of today.

Dealer just told me today that this Thursday Dec 9th is the last day Ford is scheduling any vehicles before the 2 week shutdown of all their plants to retool for the new year. So maybe I see a build date Thursday, crossing my fingers.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Well after almost 6 months of no build date and sort of needing a truck for work again and also finding out that the KY tornadoes wiped out the primary supplier for ford truck frames for the KY super duty plant, I found a loaded out star white F-350 CCLB SRW Platinum trim here at a local dealer and decided to scoop it up. If my limited ever gets here I may still trade this for it but I’m not certain of that as I really like this truck. Has the Marsala interior like my old 17 did. The new dash screen is very nice.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
https://postimages.org/

Last edited:

joebuck

Reaction score
Awesome looking rig as always, what’s the end all plan for it or the Limited trim if you swap it out? And don’t say stay stock because by now we all know that’s BS lol.

P.S. those screens in the 22s are awesome way better then Ram’s vertical screen IMO it’s just more practical and fits well and not so massive and overly ghotti IMO

Black AOD

Reaction score
Awesome looking rig as always, what’s the end all plan for it or the Limited trim if you swap it out? And don’t say stay stock because by now we all know that’s BS lol.

P.S. those screens in the 22s are awesome way better then Ram’s vertical screen IMO it’s just more practical and fits well and not so massive and overly ghotti IMO

I wont lie to anyone, it isn't staying stock but it will never go to the level of the last 6.7 truck.

As of now, I have an OUO 2.5" Level/steady track kit with King 2.5 Resi shocks and a rear airlift airbag system. 22x10 JTX Forged Wheels on 325/50 Toyo's.

S&B 68 gallon Fuel tank, Paint Match all the chrome, Window tint, Paint the headlights and tint the tails and drive it for now, cant tune the truck yet.

You cannot tune 22's currently, the security lockout is different and until that's cracked, we are all stuck. Once its figured out, the tuning is the same as the 20/21 trucks.

I learned my lesson on the last 6.7 truck. Once you add fuel or Air, the trans usually goes and then its all downhill from there. So once the 3yr/36k mile warranty is out, and assuming tuning is good to go, weight loss with an intake and exhaust will happen. Beyond that, nothing.

Family bought a large farm property and we are building a fairly expensive house next year as well as a barn on that property and I can't keep going through trucks with blown motors like the last two. I have to do the smart thing with this one so I want to keep it simple.

joebuck

Reaction score
I wont lie to anyone, it isn't staying stock but it will never go to the level of the last 6.7 truck.

As of now, I have an OUO 2.5" Level/steady track kit with King 2.5 Resi shocks and a rear airlift airbag system. 22x10 JTX Forged Wheels on 325/50 Toyo's.

S&B 68 gallon Fuel tank, Paint Match all the chrome, Window tint, Paint the headlights and tint the tails and drive it for now, cant tune the truck yet.

You cannot tune 22's currently, the security lockout is different and until that's cracked, we are all stuck. Once its figured out, the tuning is the same as the 20/21 trucks.

I learned my lesson on the last 6.7 truck. Once you add fuel or Air, the trans usually goes and then its all downhill from there. So once the 3yr/36k mile warranty is out, and assuming tuning is good to go, weight loss with an intake and exhaust will happen. Beyond that, nothing.

Family bought a large farm property and we are building a fairly expensive house next year as well as a barn on that property and I can't keep going through trucks with blown motors like the last two. I have to do the smart thing with this one so I want to keep it simple.

Nothing wrong with that plan man sometimes simple is good, and the power these things make detuned from the factory is pretty damn impressive, so just tuning and adding a intake is more them most need anyways!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that plan man sometimes simple is good, and the power these things make detuned from the factory is pretty damn impressive, so just tuning and adding a intake is more them most need anyways!

Yeah I rode in and drove a tuned 2020 6.7 tremor leveled on 37's recently and it drove damn good. It didn't even have an aftermarket intake and it only had a 50hp or so tow tune and it ran damn good.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Pics of the JTX wheels and Toyo Tires I have sitting for the truck. 22x10 on 325/50 Toyo AT3.

OUO Steady Track kit is still waiting on 2.5" Icon springs become available, everything else is ready to go. I added a lot to the OUO kit so it legitimately is a full suspension kit including Torxz traction bars and 3 link ALA's.

Airlift 7500 Airbags are ready to go. King 2.5 Shocks are here.

S&B 68 gallon tank I've had for a year now. S&S CP4 Bypass kit is here, all my no limit stuff is here, I even found a T409 5" JAMO stainless exhaust and some left over GDP EGR plates for in the future for this thing so I scooped those up too so I don't have to search everywhere under the sun for those items in a few years.

wheel-pic-1.jpg

wheel-pic-2.jpg

wheel-pic-3.jpg

wheel-pic-4.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online