2022 Lariat options

99fordman18

Reaction score
I have had a 2022 on order for quite some time now and am about to wits end on giving up on it. My dealer just got one in almost identical that was dealer ordered, however it doesn't have cab lights, rain sensing wipers/heated steering wheel. I keep telling myself I think I can live with that, but has anyone had a dealership add cab lights? I don't really want too but have considered it. Any 2022 must have's or really options you dislike?

Black AOD

Reaction score
I have had a 2022 on order for quite some time now and am about to wits end on giving up on it. My dealer just got one in almost identical that was dealer ordered, however it doesn't have cab lights, rain sensing wipers/heated steering wheel. I keep telling myself I think I can live with that, but has anyone had a dealership add cab lights? I don't really want too but have considered it. Any 2022 must have's or really options you dislike?
You can, it's risky. If it's messed up, they'll leak forever.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
It’s your truck, get what you want on it. Those options aren’t important to me, so I would probably take the the one off the lot, if it is within a few hundred bucks. If it is a huge jump in price for the one on the lot, screw the dealer. Some other poor bastard will pay the extra for it. I waited 12 months for my work lariat CCLB 4WD SRW 6.7.

Latest posts

Members online