• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 Compounds For Sale!

TooMuch03

Reaction score
FOR SALE!!!

Compound turbo setup for a 6.0. The system consists of an S480 low pressure and S364 high pressure. Specs on the turbos are 80/96/1.32 T6 for the low pressure and 64/71/.70 T3 for the high pressure. The turbos have both been rebuilt with 360 degree thrust bearings and were assembly balanced by James Barder. Also included is a Precision 46mm wastegate with clamps, reference lines, and boost regulator.

The up-pipes, intermediate pipe, and downpipe are all T304 Stainless steel and are currently wrapped. The system uses stock manifolds and should work with any aftermarket exhaust system that uses a 4 Inch down pipe. The charge pipes are aluminum, and should work with the stock intercooler, or any aftermarket one. They are uncoated and glass-beaded, so you can paint or powder coat them whatever color you want. There are bungs in the intermediate pipes to monitor boost and backpressure from the low pressure turbo.

This kit will mount both turbos on top of the engine, which requires relocation of the FICM and degas bottle. I will include a longer FICM harness(from and E-series, no splices or soldering) and a Billet Degas bottle with 16 lb Ford Racing cap and coolant lines.

Install will require EGR delete, regulated return fuel system, and an oil cooler relocation or a BPD oil cooler. You may need to make small changes to the feed and/or drain lines to fit your specific engine configuration.

Asking $4000 for both turbos, with pedestals, all plumbing, FICM harness, and billet degas bottle.

IMAG0234_zps4b616258.jpg

IMAG0232_zps9b831ec9.jpg

0418132158_zps29148743.jpg

0418132157_zps5ead0531.jpg

TooMuch03

Reaction score
I never dynoed it. With the right injectors, I am confident it will make in the neighborhood of 750 hp and be clean.

TooMuch03

Reaction score
Because Pull Truck.

And I have a newborn, so there is no need for all this power on the street anymore. I'd rather focus my time on a competition truck.

Latest posts

Members online