6.4 front suspension

Wemoy1

Reaction score
Has anyone ever done the extra shocks on the front axle of there truck to prevent axle wrap? I have seen pictures of this but would like to get a better idea on how its done.

Layson

Reaction score
Are you talking about better shocks on the front to deal with axle wrap on the back?

Wemoy1

Reaction score
yes alittle you have the shocks in the factory location and there is another set either in the front of the axle bolted to the frame or on the rear of the axle going from either the radius arms or axle to the frame.I have never seen were the are fabed to the axle area

2wd-fire

Reaction score
The front axle can't wrap it is impossible. It can hop another set of shocks would help that. I am really wanting to do coil overs to mine!!! Just have no money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
your posts are rather hard to read

I have ran a racing shock in the front, mounted at an angle on my racetruck. Not sure how it works in the dirt but i can do 4wd burnouts on the street with no hop now. (yes ive tested it)

here is a picture

IMG_20130808_194055.jpg

Wemoy1

Reaction score
your posts are rather hard to read

I have ran a racing shock in the front, mounted at an angle on my racetruck. Not sure how it works in the dirt but i can do 4wd burnouts on the street with no hop now. (yes ive tested it)

here is a picture

IMG_20130808_194055.jpg

This is the set up I was wanting to see. I have a issuse with my truck on the drag strip hopping. Did you weld tabs to the radius arms? What shock set up like for a certain vehicle. I think that is how I want to say that

Latest posts

Members online